Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Gift Ideas

I realize it is a bit late to be posting my Christmas gift list but it's worth a shot...
I have always wanted a pair of these .
And if you still have a few $ left over, one of these as well.
The desire for the second item is fueled by my recent interest in cycling aerodynamics and the marketing hype and misinformation out there on the inter-web. This review puts a few issues in perspective.
Hopefully, I will have a bit more time over the holiday season and can throw a few more posts up here and dig up some photos from the past year. And don't be afraid to post a comment so I know if anyone actually reads this stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read it. Then I noticed that it is currently 0 degrees there, and -10 degrees here. You suck.

I want to see a direct comparison between the P3C and the TTX. Alberto and Levi seem to do quite well on the Trek, and we might get to see what that Lance guy can do. Also interesting that Cervelo leaves Trek's wind tunnel results out of their dealer books, but shows Specialized, Cannondale, Kuota, Giant, etc.